Includes: Console, Power adapter, HDMI, Controller
Games, Entertainment, and TV, all in one
- The one where you can quickly switch back-and-forth between games, live TV, and apps
- The only one where you can receive multiplayer invites while watching live TV, Netflix, and Blu-ray movies
- The one with Skype and Sling TV, and other popular apps like NFL, HBO GO, and ESPN***
- The only one with the OneGuide, a personalized entertainment guide across live TV, apps and more
- The only one that let’s you snap a live stream or tutorial alongside your game
Advanced technology that keeps getting better
- The one where you can pause your game and instantly resume where you left off
- The only one where you can stream your Xbox One games to a Windows 10 PC or tablet in your home****
- Get new features and enhancements all the time, with more than one hundred added since launch
- The one with the industry leading controller and revolutionary Kinect technology*****
*** Skype video calls require Kinect for Xbox One. App-provider specific paid subscriptions and/or additional requirements apply for some Xbox Live features. Initial set-up, updates, and some games and features require broadband internet; ISP fees apply.
**** In-home streaming to Windows 10 PCs and cross-device play between Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs coming soon. See xbox.com/xbox-one. Limited number of games available in 2015 support cross-device play; additional games to follow.
***** Kinect voice functionality only available in supported locales and languages and varies by feature. See xbox.com/xboxone/kinect-speech-recognition. Available features may vary by market.