The DJI Inspire 1 RAW Drone with Zenmuse X5R 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal has everything you need included and ready to fly, offering you a complete aerial filmmaking tool in one box. The integrated X5R Zenmuse Camera on the Inspire 1 Raw features a Micro Four Thirds Sensor, a standard MFT Mount and a Panasonic Lumix 15mm f1.7 lens. The Camera can capture stills up to 16mp in jpg or Raw, with automatic, manual, shutter and aperture priority, burst modes and time lapse. Capture 4K Video at 4096×2160 at 23.98p or UHD 4K at 29.97p. The larger sensor offers higher dynamic range and better low light performance. Add a mobile device or HDMI Monitor to use the live HD view. Monitor your 360⁰ field of view and frame your shot from the ground up to 1.2 miles away, made possible by the DJI Lightbridge System built into your Inspire 1’s flight electronics. The integrated 3-axis gimbal ensures smooth and stable footage in any flight condition. The gimbal assembly can be removed for transport and to accommodate future gimbal upgrades. DJI gimbals possess an ultra-fast, custom-made processor that allows the gimbal to compensate for motion and tilt in real-time, this processor controls the motor on all three axes: yaw, tilt, and roll. Brushless motors that run the gimbal are built for higher precision and a longer life, all while handling the stress of flight. Use a second remote controller for an even greater level of precision when flying with a friend. With two operators controlling the same Inspire 1, one person pilots the flight path while the other aims the gimbal and camera. The Inspire 1’s remote controller combines DJI’s most sophisticated control technology with added dual operator support. Flying indoors is easier than ever with Vision Positioning technology that provides accurate position holding even when GPS is unavailable. The sensors determine your Inspire 1’s location and altitude and lower the legs automatically when landing.
- Auto-Takeoff and Landing: Tap once for takeoff and your Inspire 1 is ready to begin filming at your command. Tap once more to activate auto landing mode.
- Ready-to-Fly Means: This Inspire 1 bundle comes ready-to-fly (RTF). This means a pre-bound transmitter (radio controller) is included and that no major assembly is required – in particular, no assembly that requires soldering. It is important – as with any multi-rotor – to follow the user guide to ensure proper calibration before embarking on your first flight
- Micro Four Thirds Sensor with MFT Mount: Sporting a Micro Four Thirds CMOS sensor, the Inspire 1 v2.0 RAW introduces mirrorless camera performance to the Inspire series. The featuring a standard MFT mount, the Zenmuse X5R camera includes the Panasonic Lumix 15mm f/1.7 lens, and also works with the separately available Olympus M. ED 12mm f/2.0 lens
- 4K and HD Video Capture: The Zenmuse X5R is able to capture video at up to DCI 4K 4096 x 2160 at 23.98p or UHD 4K at 29.97p
- 16MP Stills Capability: Not just for video, the Zenmuse X5R can snap still from the air at up to 16MP resolution. In addition to single-shot, the camera support busts of 3, 5, or 7 frames and can take time-lapse at stepped intervals of between three and 60 seconds. Photos are captured in either JPEG or DNG RAW. With the X5R, in addition to full-auto, Program, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority, and Manual exposure modes are provided
- 3-Axis Gimbal: The Zenmuse X5R camera is mounted via an integrated 3-axis gimbal which uses brushless servo motors to keep the shot stable and the horizon level. The camera pans a full 360-degrees so that no matter which way the quadcopter turns, the camera can remain locked on the subject. Manual panning and tilting can be affected using controls on the transmitter.
- Manual Mode: Change all of your camera settings, including ISO, White Balance, Exposure, and more on the fly ensuring every shot looks exactly the way you want.
- Intelligent Power Management System: A fully integrated intelligent battery powers your Inspire 1 and virtually manages itself. When in flight, your remaining battery power is shown live, letting you know how long you can continue to fly. Advanced algorithms calculate the distance of your aircraft and estimated time to return home, letting you know when it’s time to fly back. The battery reports the voltage of each cell, the total lifetime charges and discharges, and the overall health and battery status. All this helps you keep your Inspire 1 in the air and flying for years to come.
- Runtime: The built-in 6000 mAh LiPo 2S rechargeable battery means you can make multiple flights without thinking about the remote’s power. The remaining battery life is shown live right on the remote, and built-in alerts warn you when power is running low.
- Smart Battery Power Management: The flight battery constantly supplies the flight computer with remaining voltage. Using special algorithms the computer supplies the pilot with estimates of remaining flying distance and time to return home. The battery tracks the voltage of each cell, the total number of charges and discharges, and the overall health and battery status.
- Dedicated Buttons: Easily control both flight and camera functions right on the remote. Dedicated buttons for photo and video capture, dials for gimbal tilt and camera settings, and one-press Return to Home functionality are all built right in.
- Live Map And Radar: See precisely where your Inspire 1 is at all times on the live map. The map can be enlarged when needed and shows your most recent flight path.
The FAA requires operators of unmanned aircraft weighing more than 0.55 pounds (250 grams) on takeoff (including everything on board or attached), and operating outdoors, be registered at FAADroneZone. If you are under age 13, you must have a parent or someone age 13 or older register for you. Additional state or local requirements may apply. Check your local jurisdiction.
|Maximum Speed||Ascent: 16.4 fps / 5 m/s, Descent: 13.1 fps / 4 m/s|
|Maximum Altitude||14,764 ft. / 4,500 m|
|Flight Time||Up to 18 minutes|
|Dimensions||17.2 x 17.8 x 11.9 In. / 438 x 451 x 301 mm|
|Battery||6S LiPo; 22.2 VDC, 4500 mAh / 99.9 Wh|
|Gimbal Compatibility||Zenmuse X5R|
|Connectivity||1 x USB type A female (for connecting mobile device), 1 x Micro-USB for firmware updates, 1 x Mini-HDMI video output for FPV, 1 x CAN-Bus port (for future accessory)|
|Mobile App Requirements||iOS: 7.1 or later, Android: 4.1.2 or later|
|Wifi Range||Up to 1.2 Mile Radio Range|
|Handheld Transmitter Frequency||Transmitter to Transmitter: 5.728 to 5.850 GHz, Transmitter to Aircraft: 2.400 to 2.483 GHz|
|Pan Angle||320 degree|
|Tilt Angle||Pitch: -90 degree to +30 degree|
|Digital Mirrorless Camera Information|
|Effective Megapixels||16 Megapixels|
|Storage Type||Class 10 / UHS-1 or better microSD (up to 64 GB), 512 GB SSD (for RAW video recording)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Dimensions||5.4 x 4.9 x 5.2 In. / 136 x 125 x 131 mm|
|Shutter Speeds||8 to 1/8000 second|
|Video Resolution||DCI 4K (4096 x 2160): 24p, 25p, UHD 4K (3840 x 2160): 25p, 30p, FHD (1920 x 1080): 24p, 25p, 30p, 48p, 50p, 60p|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Aperture Range||f/1.7 to f/16|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.7′ (0.2 m)|
|Length||1.4″ (36 mm)|
|Maximum Diameter||2.3″ (57.5 mm)|
|Angle Of View||72 degrees|
|Weight||4.1 oz / 115 g|